Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't faint, everyone, I have a blog!

After a fitful night's sleep I woke up this morning and decided to finally put this blog up.  I know at least one person who may faint (you know who you are, KF), but please do not!  I am going to have fun with this and try to include my take on the world, life, etc, as well as share recipes ala Morticia's Morbid Morsels and craft ideas.  I am also trying to stay as anonymous as possible, so please understand that I will not be posting photos or names of anyone I know and love, however, enemies beware!  The Pack O'Canines and my projects will take center stage in that regard.
The above picture is from our amazing vacation to Tombstone, Arizona in May, 2010.  If you look closely, you will see an orb that was following me.  For you skeptics out there, I have had the camera that took this pic for years and have taken thousands of pictures with it and NEVER had anything like this show up!  I will post the photos from the OK Corral at a later date. The Birdcage Theatre is one of the most unusual and unique places we have ever been and we hope to take the nieces and/or nephews someday.
So, there you have it, my first ever blog posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment